Rayman Redemption is a reimagination of the original Rayman game from 1995. It features a lot of new
Rayman Redemption is a reimagination of the original Rayman game from 1995. It features a lot of new content, including new worlds, levels, minigames and other stuff to collect and complete.
Check out the stand alone level editor:
The game was released on 19.6.2020.
The game was build and tested on Windows 10, so other compatability is not currenty guaranteed.
1. What is Rayman Redemption?
Rayman Redemption is a fangame reimagination of the original Rayman game from 1995.
2. Is the game free?
3. What engine does the game use?
4. What's Ubisoft's stance on the project?
Nobody knows. Ubisoft has never given an official statement regarding fangames, but they also have never taken any fangames down.
5. Can you add this/that?
The game is finished, and there will be no more updates.
6. Does the game support xinput/dualshock?
Yes. Xinput and dualshock 4 are supported.
7. Will there be any translations of the game?
8. Will there be a mac / linux / mobile / switch / ps4 /... -ports?
No. If you're on Mac or Linux, try using Wine to run the game.
9. Will savedata work between versions? Where's the savedata stored?
10. There's no music after updating?
Make sure you're not missing the audiogroup-file. It should be located next to the exe. Also make sure that the bar in the audio options didn't go to 0 on it's own.
Get in contact with me via Twitter: